The annual AAG conference is rolling into town next week, and several of us will be there.
- Kelly and Jenny will be presenting;
- Kelly: Disentangling drivers of change in California Forests: management and climate
- Jenny: Spatial Data Science for Collaborative Geospatial Research
- Alice is a discussant on THREE panels; and
- I am a discussant on the Historical Ecology session.
Former kellylabbers will also be in force:
- John Connors is presenting (and organizing, and morderating, and all kinds of things):
- Disentangling Diversity: Agrobiodiversity, Livelihoods, and Food Security in the Kilombero Valley, Tanzania
- Desheng Liu will be there:
- Reconstructing Land Cover Trajectories from Dense MODIS Time Series
- Ellen Kersten will be presenting:
- Got health? Using spatial and temporal analysis to achieve health equity for children
Have a great time everyone! (If I have missed anyone, let me know!)